Hello, my name is Dan Cowx from Coquitlam, BC.
I am Bitcoinhouse™ and I buy Bitcoins for cash.
* Maximum Cash Transaction: $1,000 CAD (absolutely no exceptions)
I provide a white-glove premium concierge service that takes the hassle out of converting Bitcoins to Canadian dollars in Vancouver, British Columbia.
* Both of which are explicitly registered legal entities (Bitcoinhouse is a living human being, not an artificial legal entity).
* Bitcoinhouse knowingly waives all benefits and privileges granted to his legal person and claims Natural law jurisdiction.
* Just because a bitcoin has "value" does not mean that it is "money" or "currency". What is money and currency?
* Receiving "taxable income" for your time or private property does not automatically imply that you are operating a "business".
Bitcoinhouse is a non-commercial, non-profit-seeking, privately-owned website, online electronic bulletin board, and nickname, of God-created freeman and human being Daniel Cowx (me, Bitcoinhouse) — that's it. I conduct all bitcoin barter trades exclusively in my leisure-time as a hobby under the protection of the 1982 Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms as an individual God-created freeman (i.e. as a non-indentured "natural person", not as a juridical "artificial person" or any other form of "legal entity" or "agent") solely for entertainment and enjoyment purposes only (I'm a full-time Software Engineer, CTO, and Co-Founder of Canada's first online money-lending marketplace Grow Financial — where responsible Canadians can borrow between $1,000 to $30,000 within 24 hours starting at 4.8% APR).
A Bitcoin transaction is a programmable chunk of computer code. Computer code is considered speech by Canadian legal precedent.
Freedom of Speech is protected by the 1982 Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.